We are very picky about the content that we post on our website; our readers rely on us to deliver the best of lists that are full of information and exciting facts. If you are reproducing a list that is already there, it will not be approved. You must come up with a new list of your own.
Here are some tips to get your posts approved and published on priority.
- Your list should have a well-rounded wrap-up.
- Count up your list from bottom, 10th will be listed first. visit any list from our site to see how we format lists.
- You should attach images to each item in the list or embed a video.
- The list should be complete and ready for publication.
Your lists will still get approved and published, but it may take up to two weeks if
- You have not attached the images,
- It is not properly formatted
Your list will be rejected if
- Your submission is modified or copied from a book or another website.
- Your list contains only titles, and no description,
- Don’t forget to include your author bio with your guest post, let our reader know a little about yourself. Guest author’s bio can have a link to his blog/ profile page. This link should not be a keyword link and should only point to your real blog/profile. If you have a profile on Google plus, please include a link to your profile.
- Your post may include a link or two (if your word count is more than 800 words) to a relevant post or information.
- Affiliate links are not permitted.
- Please submit your posts in Word .doc format.
- Your post must be original work that has not published before.